Fall has finally arrived! From Hampton Roads to Northeast North Carolina, there are plenty of fun activities and events to enjoy! We have compiled a list of fun activities for you and your family!
Hunt Club Farm offers something for everyone, from young to old, and in between! At the Hunt Club Farm’s Harvest Fair, kids can jump into a HUGE straw pile, ride a pony, take a hayride, enjoy the carnival rides, and listen to DJ music on the weekends. There’s something fun for everyone!
List of Activities:
- Farm Tour Hayride
- Petting Farm
- TreeWalk Adventure
- Fun Photo Ops
- Pumpkin Patch
- Ferris Wheel
If you’re looking for a much spookier experience, you might want to stick around the farm after the sun goes down!
Haunted Hunt Club Farm features 4 haunted experiences:
- Terror Town
- Death Alley
- Forbidden Fields
- Village of The Dead
Town Center of Virginia Beach will host their annual Halloween event “Town and Treat” on Saturday, October 23 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Come dressed in your best costume and enjoy free, family-friendly activities like “trick or treating” at select Town Center businesses, interactive activity stations, roaming characters, costume contests, and more!
- APEX Entertainment – Upper Fountain Plaza
- The Art Institute of Virginia Beach – 4500 Main Street, Suite 200
- California Pizza Kitchen – 200 Central Park Avenue
- Cantina Laredo – 4505 Commerce Street
- The Cheesecake Factory – 265 Central Park Avenue
- Cold Stone Creamery – 228 Central Park Avenue
- Dogtopia of Town Center – 4546 Columbus Street
- Einstein Bagels – One Columbus Center, Suite 104
- Fidelity Investments – 4500 Main Street, Suite 100
- Jimmy John’s – 4500 Main Street
- Keagan’s Irish Pub – 244 Market Street
- Merriment on Main – 4546 Main Street
- Monkee’s of Virginia Beach – 4549 Main Street
- Muse Paintbar – 4500 Main Street, Suite 105
- The Residences at Town Center – 4535 Commerce Street
- The Royal Chocolate – 164 Central Park Avenue
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – 205 Central Park Avenue
- Tempur-Pedic Virginia Beach – 188 Central Park Avenue
- Three Notch’d Craft Kitchen and Brewery – 4561 Virginia Beach Boulevard
- Total Care Dentistry – 4541 Main Street
- Town Center Cold Pressed – 168 Central Park Avenue
- Tupelo Honey – 4501 Main Street
- The Westin Hotel – 4535 Commerce Street
Join The First Baptist Church of Suffolk, VA for a night of great free family fun from 6:00-8:00 PM Friday, October 28th in the FBC Suffolk Main Street Parking Lot! There will be plenty of candy, fun costumes, free food, games, and music for the whole family to enjoy!
Tour guide Samantha McDonald spookily reminisces about cemetery customs from the Victorian age and shares a few unfortunate tales from those buried in the Cedar Grove cemetery. This will be a sit-down tour so be sure to BYOB (bring your own blankets) or fold-out chairs!
Join the Jordan Newby Anchor Branch Library for a night of spooky fun! This exciting night of fun will have a haunted house, trunk or treat, costume contest, prize giveaways, and so much more. The best part? Everything is inspired by R.L Stine’s Goosebumps series!
Bring the kids out for a fun night of trunk or treating! There will be inflatables for your kids to enjoy, as much food as you can eat, and A LOT of candy!
City Center Fall Festival will feature an abundance of fall fun with an interactive kids zone! You’ll be able to paint your own free pumpkin and kids crafts. There will be stilt walkers and other pop-up entertainment throughout the day. You’ll also be able to enjoy some awesome food from food trucks and artisanal food vendors! Art vendors, craft vendors and a variety of other vendors will also be available.
The Olde Towne Ghost Walk returns for its 40th anniversary Friday, October 28, at 6:15 p.m. rain or shine. Ghosts of the Olde Towne Ghost Walk tell their tales of love, loss, murder, and mayhem! Patrons are guided on a walking tour through the historic district of Olde Towne, Portsmouth. At each haunted house visitors hear costumed actors retell the legends of ghostly visitations and things that go bump in the night! This tour is family-friendly. It’s spooky, not scary. No one jumps out to scare you. Cameras are welcome. Houses are private properties and not open to the public.
In this ghoulish game show, every guest is a contestant, led to their destiny by the master of scare-monies. Your fate awaits with five haunted houses, five terror-tories™, four sinister shows, two party zones and unsuspecting scares awaiting their victims at every turn. Beyond the haunts, guests can take horror to new heights with nighttime rides on eight world-class coasters, including the all-new Pantheon. This year’s event takes screams to the extreme with three NEW haunted houses and three NEW terror-tories, complete with six menacing BOOze bars and bites to fuel the fear and tackle the night’s frights.
Northeast North Carolina
RCE Theaters will be holding their 3rd Annual Trunk or Treat Festival! Bring your family and friends out to enjoy some free candy and Halloween fun!
Join the Harbor of Hope Seventh Day Adventist for a fun filled evening around the fire with s’mores and activities!
The Moyock United Methodist Church will be hosting their very own Trunk or Treat with additional activities for families! This family friendly Trunk or Treat will have yummy food, a bouncy house, and an awesome trunk decorating contest and so much more!